Wednesday, June 20, 2007

BlueTooth Technology

For Father's Day, I got my husband a blue tooth device so that he could use his cell phone with no hands. Of course, he is enjoying this new technology and I am still shaking my head that such technology exists. As I said before I do not try to keep up with new technology. But according to www.motorola.com., BlueTooth "cuts the cords and frees your hand, bringing simplicity and efficiency to almost any situation"- wireless connection. Based on their analysis of "bringing simplicity and efficiency to almost any situation", I should be in line ready to purchase my own Bluetooth device. However, I will probably wait a couple of years to obtain my husband's device when he gets the next new device on the market. I am glad this wireless connection technology exists, but I am always a few years behind.

No comments: