Friday, June 15, 2007

Back to Blogging

I have not blogged in a while. Been on vacation. Had a wonderful week in Ocean City - went to the beach four days. Got a lovely caramel tan. Visited the Ripley Believe or Not Museum on the Boardwalk. At first I thought it was going to be lame, but it was well worth my money and time.
Hubbie and I rode bikes on the boardwalk on 2 different occasions and took one hour walks on 2 different occasions. Went to Delaware to do tax-free shopping at Tanger Outlets - we got a lot of nice bargains. Did not eat too much, had plenty of energy. (The girls were surprised mom and dad wanted to do something everyday we were there). Left Ocean City - went to a play with mom and did some more outlet shopping. Oh I played a lot for 2 weeks. I think I like to play more now as adult that when I was a child. Life is good. I am thinking of my next play excursion. Everyone should play - it is such a learning experience.

No comments: